Room with Queen-size Bed and Ensuite Bath
The following accommodations and amenities are included in rate:
- Daily private yoga and meditation session.
- Daily breakfast. Choices include fresh tropical fruit, muesli, organic bread, organic jams, organic nut butters (i.e., peanut, almond, cashew), organic oatmeal, organic yogurt (i.e., dairy, almond), organic milks (i.e., dairy, soy, almond, cashew, coconut), juices, organic coffee and teas (caffeinated and decaffeinated). We'll gladly accommodate any dietary requests (i.e., gluten free, dairy free, etc.). Just let us know in advance.
- Wifi, TV, Netflix, USB charging station, mini fridge, bottled water, A/C, book lights for reading, ceiling fan, desk, and chair all in room.
- Use of heated saltwater pool, outdoor jacuzzi, several indoor and outdoor lounge areas, yoga room, and library.
- Use of kitchen, microwave, and indoor/outdoor dining areas. For stays that are one week or more, the use of cooking facilities (i.e., stove, oven) is included in rate. For stays that are less than one week, the use of cooking facilities (i.e., stove, oven) is $25. Our kitchen is happily vegetarian only.
- Ensuite bathroom with full-size tub and shower.
- Best part: If acquiring and carrying those tiny travel-authority-approved bottles of liquids and lotions is a nuisance to you, no worries. In your bathroom, we provide toothpaste, shampoo, conditioner, soap, body lotion, shaving cream, bath salts, sunscreen, and insect repellent. The bathroom is also equipped with a hair dryer.
Queen Room with Private Ensuite Bath
- Beach chairs, umbrella, towels, sunscreen, cooler, ice, and thermos are available for any beach excursions.
- Communication devices available for your use include a laptop, printer, scanner, phone and fax machine.
- Iron and ironing board are available.
- Use of washer and dryer is included for stays that are one week or more. If staying less than a week, laundry is $8 per load.
Low Season: April 16, 2018 - Dec 15, 2018
- Single occupancy - $109 US
- Double occupancy - $139 US
Weekly (7 nights, 8 days):
- Single occupancy - $699 US
- Double occupancy - $899 US
- Single occupancy - $2695 US
- Double occupancy - $3395 US
High Season: Dec 16, 2018 - April 15, 2019
- Single occupancy - $119 US
- Double occupancy - $149 US
Weekly (7 nights, 8 days):
- Single occupancy - $749 US
- Double occupancy - $949 US
- Single occupancy - $2895 US
- Double occupancy - $3595 US
No additional charges apply. The above rates already include 12% state and county resort taxes.
Receive a 10% discount when reserving more than one room.
Yoga sessions are included in the rate. There is no additional charge for yoga.
If you'd like two yoga sessions per day, an additional yoga session can be purchased for $30.
Make a Reservation
To inquire about availability, call or text (1-347-467-0515) or send an email ( firstname.lastname@example.org ). If sending a text or email inquiry, please include the following information in your message:
- Date of arrival
- Length of stay
- Number of persons
- Room preference
Life Beyond Yoga
- Check-in and check-out times are generally flexible. If you require early check in or late check out, just let us know in advance. We frequently can accommodate it.
- Casa Calm is a no-smoking residence, inside and out.
- We have a two-night minimum stay.
- We do not offer same-day bookings and have a $25 fee for next-day bookings. To avoid the fee, simply make your reservation two days or more in advance.
- If you make a reservation inquiry by contacting us directly through our website, no booking fees apply. If you make a reservation inquiry by using a travel website (i.e., tripadvisor.com, airbnb.com, bookyogaretreats.com, etc.) their booking fees apply.
Florida's Gulf Coast will easily satiate your other vacation needs, from beaches and hiking preserves to wining and dining. Click here for details.